How to remove wrinkles from the face with home remedies
Removing wrinkles has become one of the great concerns. We show methods to eliminate them with the application of natural remedies and facial radiofrequency.
Time affects us all, and one of the ways in which it is most noticeable is the appearance of expression lines on the face, something that almost all of us suffer from the age of 35 or 40 onwards.
Remove forehead wrinkles at home
Although there are many cosmetic products for sale in pharmacies and parapharmacies, and some of them are quite effective, and of course you can resort to surgical techniques (such as face lifting) or clinical techniques (tension threads, facial radiofrequency, Botox injections and/or or collagen), there are also simple home remedies and effective tricks, as we indicated in our article on how to make a facial mask.
Facial gymnastics consists of subjecting the face to a routine of tension and release movements, so that the skin and muscles get used to supporting the movements without losing flexibility, while we stimulate blood circulation in the area. It is enough to spend a few minutes a day to see results and for wrinkles to relax.
A good facial gymnastics routine could be the following:
- Massage the entire face to relax the muscles, including the neck and shoulders. It should be a gentle massage with the fingertips.
- Chin: Place one of your hands, making a fist, under your chin, and lean firmly for about 6 seconds. Then relax.
- Double chin: Place a rolled towel under your chin and, holding both ends, pull your jaw up. Hold for 6 seconds before relaxing.
- Cheekbones: Puff out your cheeks and hold for 6 seconds while tapping them with your fingertips. Relax.
- Eyelids and under-eye area – Hold the skin stretched with your fingers, positioning them like glasses, and blink repeatedly. This will prevent bags from forming.
- Crow’s Feet – With your fingers on your temples and holding the skin, move your jaw forward and backward. Hold each position for about 6 seconds.
- Forehead – To remove forehead wrinkles, place your palms on your forehead and press upward, stretching the skin and muscles until you notice your eyebrows rising and your eyelids tightening. Hold the tension for 6 to 10 seconds.
- Massage the entire face again with circular movements to relax the face.
If you repeat the same routine daily, the results will surprise you.
Homemade anti-wrinkle masks
There are different products that, due to their qualities, work magnificently as natural anti-wrinkles. Some of them are the following: