A glass of parsley juice can be compared to a natural elixir full of nutrition, flavor and color.
Along with an adequate diet, this juice helps you lose weight, although the most important thing is that it strengthens your health and combats the symptoms of many diseases. The amount to be consumed must be prepared at the moment; If there is a little left over, it can be stored in a glass container with a lid, in the refrigerator, for no more than 24 hours.
Parsley comes from the Mediterranean and has been cultivated for more than two thousand years. Even then it was known as a medicinal herb. Two tablespoons of parsley are enough to provide the body with a good dose of vitamins A, C and K and minerals. It is rich in calcium, iron and folic acid. The properties of this incredible plant are many; Doctors recommend drinking parsley juice to improve kidney function and eliminate stones.
Parsley juice even works as a natural anti-inflammatory, relieving joint and bone pain. Its antioxidants are powerful weapons against several types of cancer. It is also an ally to prevent diabetes, thanks to the fact that it contains a substance called myricetin.
Drinking parsley juice frequently is one of the best ways to benefit from all its virtues, feel energetic and take care of your figure. To make the juice tastier and children want to drink it, it is a good idea to mix it with other natural ingredients such as fruits, ginger, green vegetables and sweeten it with honey.
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 green apple
- 1 carrot½ teaspoon grated gingerJuice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon liquid honeyIce
- 1 glass of water
How to prepare parsley juice:
- Wash all the ingredients very well.
- Peel and cut the apple into quarters.
- Peel and chop the carrot.
- Place the parsley with everything and stems in the blender glass.
- Add the apple, carrot, grated ginger, lemon juice and a little ice.
- Blend everything, adding the water until the consistency is the desired one.
- Sweeten with honey to taste.
- Serve very cold with a lemon wedge and a sprig of parsley as decoration.
- You can also use other fruits such as pineapple, kiwi or previously pureed avocado. The juice goes very well with vegetables such as cucumber, spinach, kale and cilantro.
Complete your diet with the freshness of this parsley juice. Take advantage of all its qualities by drinking a glass every morning, and your health will thank you.