eliminate wrinkles with these homemade masks
- Avocado: Mix the pulp of half an avocado, one egg white and half a squeezed lemon and apply for 3 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- Olive Oil – For facial wrinkles, it can be applied directly or mixed with egg white and aloe vera and applied as a mask for 20-30 minutes.
- Cucumber: Can be used alone, cut into slices and applied directly to the skin, to avoid puffiness, eyelid swelling and eye fatigue, or as a mask, mixed with yogurt.
- Cornstarch: Corn flour mixed with carrot juice and natural yogurt gives flexibility to the skin and also fights pimples and cleanses the face, preventing blackheads.
- Honey: It is a very moisturizing product and helps to make the skin more reflexive. Mixed with apple pulp (refreshing) or with yogurt, it gives very good results for expression wrinkles. It is also very good added to a little yogurt and natural mashed potatoes, since the latter product has astringent, cleansing and combination properties, in addition to hydrating and improving the appearance of the skin, reducing wrinkles, eliminating blemishes and acne.
- Rice Juice – Boiled rice water, applied as is, gives elasticity and shine to the skin.
- Egg white – applied directly to the face for 20 minutes and then removed with water, helps relax expression lines.
Other tricks against wrinkles
- Sleep well: Among the other things that can help us have fewer wrinkles on the face in general and on the forehead in particular is sleeping on your back. Sleeping on your back prevents your features from being strained in contact with the pillow and takes advantage of the effect of gravity, which stretches the skin and muscles to the sides instead of bending them. Respecting 8 hours of sleep a day is also beneficial for the skin and muscles.
- Don’t smoke: Nicotine ages, since, by reducing the amount of blood that reaches the blood capillaries, it takes away the elasticity of the skin. The same effect can arise from being a continuous passive smoker.
- Take care of your diet: The consumption of fish is essential to keep your skin young, since it is a food rich in Omega 3 and proteins. You should also consume products rich in Vitamin C, such as citrus, Brussels sprouts, melon or broccoli, since vitamin C contributes to the generation of natural collagen and this prevents the formation of deep wrinkles, and foods that contain antioxidants, like blueberries.
- Hydrate yourself: You should drink at least two liters of water a day and avoid products that, such as soft drinks rich in sugar and alcohol, quench thirst, but do not hydrate us correctly. Well-hydrated skin and muscles are more elastic and tend to age more slowly.